Lightening up the environment for patients and staff
'Is professional lighting for the bathroom a luxury?' asks specialist lighting manufacturer Derungs Licht. 'The Dlite vanera bath is something quite special.
The manufacturer adds that although these are well-designed and hand-crafted products, it will ‘not cost the earth’ to provide
- Soft and homogeneous room lighting
- Reduced shade effects to prevent mishaps
- Sophisticated and almost shade-free lighting that facilitates the perception of the floor when entering the shower area of a bathroom
- Shade-free reflection of the different parts of the human face
- Sophisticated color reflection properties that give a proper perception of colours.
- Improved self-perception for patients and residents
- Bathrooms as a little oasis of well-being
- A high level of safety through splash protection according to IP 24
- Wash basin, mirror and lighting are perceived as one aesthetic unit
- Luminaires that have a compact, slim and linear design.
Product of the month
For many years, the neuroradiology department at Uniklinik ...
The Hospital Universitário Cajuru (HUC) of the Marista ...
Radiologists at Belgium’s Sint-Rembert general hospital were ...