Lively and successful: The HOSPITAL MANAGER SYMPOSIUM
Round about 200 visitors came to this years HOSPITAL MANAGER SYMPOSIUM during the course of ECR 2007 to inform themselves about the latest news in Management, IT and Fincance in the field of radiology. Prof. Dr. Christian Herold, President of ECR 2007 opened the symposium and welcomed the speakers and visitors from around the world.
If you had missed to be there personally, here you will find all abstracts and impressions of the symposium:
Session 1 - Management
- Consumerism - impact on business models and processes in healthcare
Harald Pitz, MD, Vice President Industry Business Unit Healthcare, Higher Education & Research, SAP AG, Walldorf, Germany
- Take a new approach to hospital management
Hartwig Jaeger, MD PhD, Director for Coporate Development with Vivantes - network for health, Berlin, Germany
- Business Intellegence in Healthcare - turning strategies into action
Jan Schillebeeckx, Head of Radiology at Imelda Hospital in Bonheiden, Belgium
Session 2 - IT
Bernard Algayres, EAMER Business Manager, Eastman Kodak´s Health Group, Hert, UK
- Local and national IT concepts in hospitals
Rainer Braunschweig, MD, Director of the clinic for diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology, BG-Kliniken Bergmannstrost, Halle/S., Germany
- Secure and effective archiving of clinical data with Hitachi Content Archive Platform
Georgios Rimikis, MD, Manager Solution Strategy, Hitachi Data Systems GmbH, Dreieich-Buchschlag, Germany
Session 3 - Finance
Jacek Brzezinski MD, PhD, Clinical Research Director, Helimed Diagnostic Imaging, Katowice, Poland
- What financing models does the German healthcare market need and what do Leasing Companies have to offer?
Sabine Eidmann, Med Finance, Compredium Leasing (Deutschland) GmbH, Unterföhring, Germany
- Leasing, private investments, private equity, PPP and fund raising
Nikos Maniadakis, MD, General Manager & President of the Universitz General Hospital of Iraklion, Crete, Greece
- Healthcare Fundraising – You will get what you ask for!
Peter Fletcher, Director of Philanthrophz at the University Hospital Birmingham, UK
Weitere Artikel aus:
Product of the month
The Citadelle Regional Hospital’s NICU is a top achiever in ...
The Hospital Universitário Cajuru (HUC) of the Marista ...
Radiologists at Belgium’s Sint-Rembert general hospital were ...